Integrated in an efficient plexiglas work desk provided with Ethernet and USB port for barcode scanner.
The perfect device to be applied as pick&put away in a logistic or retail background as total integration between a laser reading system and RFID UHF technology (e.g. When RFID tags are directly initialized by barcode reading).
Two versions of the product are available: one with LED and display to get an immediate feedback, the other with PC on board and display touch for an overall versatility of functions and user interface.
- Functionality of UHF 865-868 MHz RFID read/write ETSI 302.208 with differentiated power for reading or writing.
- Standard EPCglobal UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C.
- Intuitive mode of use that make learning easier by the user.
- Flexible user interface, either with TFT-LCD panel touch screen 1024×768 dpi or with 3 high brightness LED and VFD 2×20 ch display.
- Availability of 1 or 4 USB ports for peripherical devices of input (barcode scanner, keyboard, mouse).
- Operation either stand alone or with host connection through Ethernet communication interface.
- PC on board – Linux OS (optional).
- Switch on/off button.
- External universal supply 220Vac, 50 Hz/24Vdc.
- Size (W x L x H) 462 x 400 x 38 mm
- Weight < 6000 g
- Chance of customisation of FW/Embedded SW and of graphic.
- Production check.
Smart Hang Tag