DogBone inlays and tags provide effective global performance even on difficult-to-tag materials
SMARTRAC DogBone inlays are available with:
- NXP UCODE G2iL chip that offers unique TID
- Monza 4D chip that offers serial TID and memory feature with EPC 128 bit and 32 bit user memory
- Monza R6 and R6-P chips that come with an Autotune feature, which helps the DOGBONE product to work at peak effi ciency, even in rapidly changing environments. DOGBONE with the Monza R6 chip offers unique TID and enables pre-serialized EPC. Inlays with Monza R6-P offer additional features such as add-on user memory and on-demand memory confi guration as well as a kill function and easy access control to change tag information for store data, if required.
- NXP UCODE 7 chip that offers unique TID, enables pre-serialized EPC and parallel encoding, and provides a product status flag.
- UCODE 7xm and 7xm+ with extended memory, supporting 1kbit / 2 kbit of user memory and 448 bit EPC memory.
- UCODE DNA, the world’s first UHF IC to combine long-range read performance with cryptographic authentication and offers 3 kbit of user memory and 224 bit EPC memory. All chips offer unique TID and enable pre-serialized EPC, parallel encoding and provides a product status flag
These inlays are compliant with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management and ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management, which ensure a reliable and state-of-the-art product that meets a variety of application with extended user memory needs.
|860 – 960 MHz|
Integrated Circuit (IC)
|EPC Class 1 Gen 2 ISO 18000-6C|